Welcome To My World

"Why not me?" is the question I asked myself about starting a blog. I love to share my advice, life-lessons,random trivia facts etc..and people listen to me when I speak. I don't know why they do but they do and that's all I need to validate starting this written version of my brain's inner working.
I don't know where this will take us so bear with me as I navigate life and take you along for the journey! Thanks to all who are willing to give me a chance.....
Nicole

Friday, May 27, 2011

Flattered

Joyce Meyer Followed Me On Twitter Today!
 I am very excited so please excuse any errors! I have been saved since 2006 and Joyce was the first preacher/teacher that made me realize that I could truly do anything in Christ! I am so thankful that her team noticed me..It is the little things, I suppose.
Micro-Poetry
 As I've been Tweeting, I have come across a writing tool that helps me creatively vent without having to jump on here or me Tumblr account and try to come up with a whole story, when I don't have much to say, thereby saving us all from one of those blogs. You know the type, where after the first 3-5 sentences you start thinking about whether you've scheduled an appointment, or worse begin to wonder why you liked the blog to begin with.
  And that is not any writer's goal, unless you thrive on  rejection, that is. So, if you want to save money on therapy I suggest trying micro poetry out. It is something that can't be done wrong, and do not feel judged as most people will give you credit for trying. That's it for now..
                                                                  ~Nikki~

No comments:

Post a Comment