Welcome To My World

"Why not me?" is the question I asked myself about starting a blog. I love to share my advice, life-lessons,random trivia facts etc..and people listen to me when I speak. I don't know why they do but they do and that's all I need to validate starting this written version of my brain's inner working.
I don't know where this will take us so bear with me as I navigate life and take you along for the journey! Thanks to all who are willing to give me a chance.....
Nicole

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Servant or doormat?

I recently moved and now am staying in a side by side apartment with my munchkins, until we find a suitable permanent house. My new neighbors have asked me to baby sit their 3 kids 3 days in a row. No payment, no thanks-only stomping on stairs, air piercing shrieks and rude parents. I asked my Twitter following for advice, and was reminded by Ray @WhiteCHS that God didn't call us to be doormats.
  I couldn't help but think of Christ washing the feet of His disciples, calling us to serve. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment