Welcome To My World

"Why not me?" is the question I asked myself about starting a blog. I love to share my advice, life-lessons,random trivia facts etc..and people listen to me when I speak. I don't know why they do but they do and that's all I need to validate starting this written version of my brain's inner working.
I don't know where this will take us so bear with me as I navigate life and take you along for the journey! Thanks to all who are willing to give me a chance.....
Nicole

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Post-Random Photo Included!!

        Here it is my first post, and already I am laughing at myself and the notion that I might get anyone to read this....But I will proceed with grandiose thoughts of the online community celebrating my arrival or at the very least hoping someone besides my oldest daughter, Amara 11, and my sister, Danielle will notice me! I am learning how to blog the best way there is to learn how to do anything..Glance at the instructions and just start!
State St.-Roch.,NY
         But I will say this, that I am starting out no frills at first. No links except to my Twitter account (@najardr) but I promise to post some cool stories when I find them. I will be returning soon after I go see what is happening in the REAL world..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment