Welcome To My World

"Why not me?" is the question I asked myself about starting a blog. I love to share my advice, life-lessons,random trivia facts etc..and people listen to me when I speak. I don't know why they do but they do and that's all I need to validate starting this written version of my brain's inner working.
I don't know where this will take us so bear with me as I navigate life and take you along for the journey! Thanks to all who are willing to give me a chance.....
Nicole

Monday, August 1, 2011

Remaining A Pupil

NIETZSCHESOURCE: One repays a teacher badly if one remains only a pupil http://dlvr.it/7tM79 #NIETZSCHE
Is your repayment worthy? I believe some folks fancy themselves to be teachers, when to others they are merely know it all's masquerading.
I sat and listened to a well respected, high achieving, community leader (whom is also a recovering alcoholic and close family member) speak to a professional in a field he is not in. How pathetic were his words that usually draw admiration, nothing impressed his audience.
When I read this quote, it made me think of the aforementioned situation. Would he be suitable in repaying his teacher? It is all really just perception? Like most of life is...

No comments:

Post a Comment